"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Makin's strongest argument comes in the following long section of the essay in which she catalogues mythological, legendary, biblical, historical and contemporary women, women who were writers, artists, moral heroines and mothers (Myers 1985:181).
- For her biblical women, it was a symbolic, practically religious ritual.
- Ms. Tucker's "Family Heirloom" paid tribute to biblical women.
- It is a variant of the name Marlene, which comes from Mary Magdalene, the biblical woman to whom Jesus Christ first appeared after his resurrection.
- Elizabeth Swados, the composer and writer, has made these and other stories of great biblical women into a new musical program, "Women of Valor."
- The society has enshrined in law a status for women far different from that of biblical women.
- Again, the same question may be asked as that which I have asked in relation to Schüssler Fiorenza's work: given that in every age women have been mistreated at the hands of men, how much do present-day women really have in common with biblical women?
- After moving to Kalisz as a newlywed, she published her poetry in various journals and periodicals, including a cycle of poems on biblical women, the first of its kind in Yiddish.
- John Chrysostom, bishop of Constantinople at the beginning of the 5th century, said of biblical women that they "were great characters, great women and admirable.
- The stories of biblical women told in the voice of Dinah, the daughter of Jacob.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.