"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bringing up the rear was a tall, dignified woman, garbed in sober gray, who walked with the aid of an ivory-topped cane.
- Two members of the Committee entered the room, followed by two young women garbed in pale lavender uniforms.
- At the village gate were several women garbed and armed similarly to his captors.
- On the other side of the wheelchair was an older woman garbed in a nurse's conventional white pantyhose and smock.
- A lovely older woman, also garbed in blue, came out to meet them as they arrived.
- The assailant was a woman, garbed in a gorgeous evening gown under an expensive furred wrap.
- In the next chamber he encountered a beautiful young woman, garbed like a princess, with a jeweled diadem binding back her hair.
- A stout, gray-haired woman garbed in a lavender dress sat in one of the chairs.
- She looked drab, ordinary, anonymous - a woman garbed like a host of others.
- Four were women garbed in black leather.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.