"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two hundred women, children and old men trailed behind, throwing a cloud of dust that could be seen for seven miles.
- The woman with him trailed unhappily in his wake.
- The women simply smile and trail clouds of color behind them like billowing capes.
- The woman following old Mikovsky was trailing the curator only to find him.
- A young woman trailed along behind the two men.
- Bascal stepped inside, away from the hatch, and a woman trailed in behind him.
- Behind each group trailed a young Dutch woman or man jotting down their comments.
- It can hardly be said that women trail in all mathematical tests.
- The woman trailed a finger over the delicate lines of a crystal Pegasus.
- And into the church we went, Newlin and his woman trailing right behind us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.