"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She said a memorial would make a difference, just by providing recognition for the role women played in the war.
- Nothing about the Fifties was more paradoxical than the role women played in it.
- To young photographers, she seemed the embodiment of the medium's rich history, and living proof of the important role women have played in it.
- And no subject reflects the gulf more than the perceptions of the role women play in the lives of their promise-keeping men.
- Commenting on the role women played in social active issues:
- Seen in this light, Bedelia just carries to extremes the role women have been ascribed: that of wife and mother.
- Frustrated by the insignificant role women played during the War, she wrote the book specifically with a female audience in mind.
- However, new research has changed ideological beliefs about the role women assumed in producing authentic accounts of war.
- The pertinent questions are what role women should play and how they should fit in.
- But perhaps the most impressive role women are playing in the Dole campaign is in fund-raising.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.