"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is critical for women nearing menopause to maintain a healthy diet and exercise plan to counteract the effects of estrogen loss.
- But even if these ideas become law, they are too little too late for many women nearing or at retirement age.
- Lynn Costa looked more like a child than a woman nearing eighty years of age.
- And that truth, Crispin decided, staring down, applied as much to the woman nearing the ground now.
- A tired woman, nearing fifty, wore a wedding band and a shabby coat.
- Now, you have to understand, Hattie was a single woman, nearing 60 at the time, and this was the 1960's.
- It may be okay for a teen or for a woman nearing menopause.
- Nurse Harrison was a still handsome woman nearing forty.
- The fact that this is a woman nearing 80 makes an otherwise unremarkable action piercing.
- A 1992 bureau study found that the number of working women nearing retirement had increased to 6.2 million in 1989 from 5 million in 1968.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.