"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the sun had been up awhile the woman rose and hobbled hesitantly over to one of the little campfires.
- Just as, in an earlier age, women had been idealized and at the same time hobbled, so now, youth.
- A woman who looked1 to be at least a hundred hobbled forward and offered her bare foot.
- I would not, for twenty old women like the one hobbling before us, that Faith should come to any harm.
- The woman is hobbling, urging the girl along with a hand in the small of her back.
- The men and women eagerly hobbled a few steps, although it was impossible to tell if this represented anything more than the power of suggestion.
- The woman whom I helped into the front seat of the car had hobbled out of the laundry room with a cane.
- Just then an elderly woman hobbles into the cobblestone courtyard and makes for the door nearest ours.
- An old woman, supporting herself with a staff, hobbled into the doorway.
- The old woman hobbled around the verandah, consumed with fury and frustration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.