"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later Jehane realized that the other woman had drifted to sleep again.
- Serving women drifted in and out of the kitchens with food and, more often, drink.
- A man and a young woman in a punt drifted lazily along the river.
- The old women drift away as John Robinson looks up to see who has taken the back cemetery table.
- The woman finally drifted away, and now Perrin was once again alone.
- By now, several women of various racial hues had drifted over to the reception desk.
- A woman drifted in through a corridor at one end of the control room.
- They will occasionally be at a dinner party or business gathering when the men and women drift into separate groups.
- A series of laughs followed as the men and the two muscular women drifted into smaller groups.
- Men and women in their finery drifted toward the lighted windows of the great hall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.