"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A million American women and 400,000 men stalked each year, according to a new Federal study.
- The woman stalked away, shouting at them both over her shoulder, into a nearby woods.
- Around the long dark bar, men and women stalked one another.
- She saw Charlotte's mouth firm into a straight line and sighed as the older woman stalked away.
- Without a word, the woman rose and stalked out of the tent.
- The tiny little woman stalked forward, pushing past her master.
- Two men, and three women, stalking across the stage.
- Three hours later, after the young woman had stalked onto the plane angry, hungry and chilled, the other passengers returned to the same street.
- The woman had allegedly been stalking Wang for three years.
- I wish to be left alone,' he snapped, and the woman stalked out of the room in a huff.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.