"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a woman dressed in white came up to me and asked if I knew her name.
- A small woman dressed in black stood with her back against the wall.
- There they were met by a woman dressed in black.
- No man would even try to get close to a woman dressed like that.
- We want to dress women in a way so they feel modern.
- But there was no energy to think of that woman, dressed in black.
- Three years later Look named her one of the five best dressed women on earth.
- Now as then, the woman was not dressed for the weather.
- But here the men and women are dressed in street clothes.
- She was a young woman, dressed very well, but obviously an official.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.