"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A door opened suddenly and a pretty, gray-haired woman came into the room.
- Then a small gray-haired woman opened the door and peered up at me.
- "We are complete," said the gray-haired woman who lived on the lower floor.
- He walked up to the fourth, a gray-haired woman, and stood before her.
- The gray-haired woman sitting to the left of the driver said not a word.
- The pretty gray-haired woman had left the porch and was coming towards them.
- The gray-haired woman with the glowing eyes would find the money and think: They knew it too.
- Behind him was a gray-haired woman, also of the worker class.
- From across the street, though, a gray-haired woman called, "Why should he speak a young girl so fair, with him a man full grown?"
- The gray-haired woman was silent for what seemed to Ben a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.