"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned and saw three college-age women clustered around the elevator.
- Although experts applaud efforts to reach out to college-age women, some say business concepts should be introduced at a much earlier age.
- The mentoring began with six college-age women serving as mentors in two elementary schools.
- A half-dozen college-age women arrived to help with the preparations.
- She hesitated, then added, "Sort of," and her friends, the college-age women, smiled knowingly.
- Rape may be ten to fifteen times more common than official Government figures reflect, according to a national study of college-age women.
- You're like the college-age women who, in one study, reported an increased urge to smoke after trying on a bathing suit.
- Sitting near me was a group of college-age women, chirpy and seemingly normal in every way.
- They create a plan to support themselves as graduate research students by getting a foundation grant to study sexuality in college-age women.
- A college-age woman, observing the gent, rises and offers him her seat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.