"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She hooked her hand around the doorjamb, and as quietly as possible the sixty-year-old woman levered herself into Kathleen's room.
- A petite, perhaps sixty-year-old woman read the oath.
- She was a sixty-year-old woman wearing the ravages of booze and disenchantment with life.
- The patient was a sixty-year-old woman that had symptoms such as sensorineural deafness, weakness, and atrophy since she was 15 years old.
- In recompense for putting an end to the feud, Hanpu was married to a sixty-year-old woman who then bore him one daughter and two sons.
- I'm not a used-up LC or a sixty-year-old woman.
- The difference between the scalding kettle of passion and the sixty-year-old woman with religious affiliations.
- Or a sixty-year-old woman with religious affiliations!
- She is a sixty-year-old white woman, a registered nurse.
- "Let me guess-a sixty-year-old woman?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.