"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old woman lifted one arm from under the sheet.
- The old woman turned and lifted her right hand high.
- The young woman lifted her head, stared out to sea, lay back.
- The fair woman lifted her head slightly and looked at the guide.
- No man or woman here will lift hand against you.
- There was a gasp, and the woman lifted her head.
- It ground the grain and women didn't lift a finger, she said.
- The old woman gently lifted his hand away from her sleeve.
- When their eyes met, the woman lifted a long, rectangular box over her head.
- The woman lifted the receiver and punched in four numbers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.