"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The four stories are woven together by a common story.
- To do that he's had to weave together what are really three different books.
- "You can feel the fabric of a new society being woven together here."
- Thus, the stories are woven together, one strand upon the other.
- The film is composed of small stories that are woven together.
- This time, he attempted to weave together the black and green.
- Eventually they learn that their destiny is woven together, in this and all future lives.
- How do memories weave together to color or construct a life?
- The story includes a number of threads that are slowly woven together.
- What is different is the way those ideas are woven together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.