"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We live together in the same house and have no other home.
- They would never again live together as husband and wife.
- Maybe they'd be happy to live together for a while?
- They had been living together for about three weeks, the police said.
- A family is a group of people who live together.
- We will be living together in a very small space.
- And asked when they could live together again as a family.
- What would she say if he only wanted to live together?
- I mean, we'll all have to live together for the first season at least.
- They went back to living together, and once when he had a bad cut on his head, she took care of him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.