"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Learn about the human body and how its systems work together.
- Maybe you don't care for one another, but we have to work together.
- He's about taking from the poor, not working together for the future.
- They worked together as a team and came in second place.
- "But we couldn't think of a more important cause for which to work together than our schools."
- They start to work together and soon become close friends.
- People who know both men say they could work together without getting in each other's way.
- Let's start by thinking about how to get things to work together.
- They worked together as though they'd been doing so for years.
- We're probably going to be working together for a while.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.