"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If any of the two faces are placed together, how many sides does the new solid have?
- These accelerated children should be placed together in one class if possible.
- They and the 5-year-old boy were being placed together in a foster home yesterday.
- His brother Max joined him early in the 1941-42 season, and the pair were placed on a line together.
- That the movements may have been placed together does not mean they were conceived so.
- "You have been placed together because you cannot understand each other's language."
- However, when the children were placed together for the first time they began to build on one another's signs.
- They have been placed together in the same class for the previous six years.
- A number of individual cards, that when placed together in a group, form a larger picture.
- The two book covers were designed to be placed together to form a single picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.