"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What would our trade be, if we did not combine together?
- A complex number is made up using two numbers combined together.
- A. I believe that words and pictures combined together are better than either alone.
- In 2008, the two categories have been combined together since.
- Party systems are a variety of political parties combined together.
- The two shots were then combined together into one scene.
- Since our aims are the same, we three, let us combine together?
- When each single is combined together they form one larger piece of artwork.
- It combines together the different sections into a single body.
- The butterflies can combine together to form anyone or anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.