"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My mother has finally come back, and we will dine together.
- We often dined together, and he was a member of my church.
- With the women, we dined together in the great hall.
- No, two people dining together can't both get the "A" group.
- Let us all dine together privately a few weeks from today.
- On that day we only dined together, and he returned to town in the afternoon.
- When two women dine together, both tend to keep them out of sight.
- As the family had no visitors that day, its four members dined alone together.
- These three were now dining together on the popular Chinese dish, egg gone wrong.
- The two were great friends, and dined together almost nightly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.