"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was in her room and they were talking together.
- Instead, he found a house full of people all talking together.
- Not until after the war when we could talk together.
- Do you want to talk to both of them together?
- The two men went out of the room, talking together.
- You and I have never talked through any problems together.
- No two people could sit alone and talk together, especially about their former lives.
- Watch television together and talk about the programs you see.
- The men on the street talked together for a moment.
- I did as she asked me, and they talked together for a few minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.