"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It should rather focus on how data are linked together.
- The two things have always been linked together in my memory.
- Simply put, it is a collection of points linked together by lines.
- My father also believes it, but the three of us are linked together.
- From that I would say the two bodies of water are not linked together.
- They've been linked together and they both deny anything is going on.
- But now, all the better young misses were linked together.
- Yet, both stories are linked together by the key word "to recognize".
- But they were linked together by their years of excellence.
- But these can even be linked together to have 48 or 72 tracks if necessary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.