"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When it comes time to pray together, I will tell you.
- He told them what had happened, and they prayed together for a few minutes.
- We prayed together, and again I felt a sense of freedom.
- Mother and I prayed together to whatever it is that we have.
- The five continued to pray together and were brought up on charges.
- Every other day the family prays together in the home.
- Various instances of praying together before a show are shown.
- However, each year on 26 January, the leaders would gather to remember their cause and pray together.
- Being committed to praying together for one another and the issues we are facing.
- They were ordered not to create a chapel or pray together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.