"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, there was the basic feeling that we belonged together.
- But that's an example of why we think it belongs together.
- But the two will look as if they belong together.
- Those two called attention to themselves because they obviously didn't belong together.
- "You two belong together, and I've heard the story so many times, yet it doesn't quite seem real."
- You can tell that the two of them belong together.
- I've told you before that I always thought those two belonged together.
- It was she, not he, who needed to be convinced they belonged together.
- That's why we're so good at introducing people who belong together!
- If the two really belong together - they don't always, of course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.