"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Always have at least three things all together hanging on.
- And when we got break time, well, it was natural for us to hang together.
- I think we'd do better to come in as a group hanging together for security, which is really what we are at this point.
- But they don't answer the question of how it will hang together.
- It showed what people can do if they hang together.
- The fact is that the various policy areas hang together.
- From the beginning there had been a question about whether the six would hang together in this effort.
- I'm on to something that is actually starting to hang together.
- She took me in her arms, and for a few seconds we hung together.
- Then he would run straight at the others: Without their leader, they might not hang together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.