"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We ride together and take a run as a family every morning.
- "I thought you said we were going to ride together."
- Thus, the decision is made that all three of them should try to ride together.
- We rode together for a while, back in the old days.
- This was the way he had looked the day they'd gone riding together.
- Families ride together around the city for fun in the evening.
- And then pretty soon we found ourselves riding together again.
- Had never known pleasure and pain could ride so close together.
- The program is design for parents to read with their children while riding together on the bus.
- Those on the estate became used to seeing them riding together, and everyone could see how much in love they were.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.