"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First, the results of the rules must be added together in some way.
- The scores are then added together, to give a number out of 8.
- You add together the number of items sold at each price.
- The two, when added together, were to have formed a single mind.
- The times of the top 3 athletes from each nation in the individual race were added together.
- You add together all of the losses you've made for that tax year.
- Added together these 14 names account for 90% of the people.
- Light is added together to create form from out of the darkness.
- Put all those things together add see what you get.
- When two numbers are added together, the result is called a sum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.