"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only with difficulty could I piece together what had happened.
- The two rods I piece together are rather special to me.
- For these reasons, it is difficult to precisely piece together the island's history.
- Or, at least, that is what we have pieced together from the information left behind.
- From what I pieced together they should have been married.
- The computer began piecing together an image as more data came in.
- Then the seven pieced together a plan that met this $24 billion need, they said.
- The rest he doesn't remember, but has since pieced together from friends and doctors.
- Some information, however, can be pieced together from various sources.
- Slowly he began piecing together what had happened to the others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.