"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other parts of the house are connected together through a hall.
- These three different risk factors are connected together by a cost factor.
- Up to 48 individual student instruments could be connected together.
- Two signals are connected together when they should not be.
- They can be connected together to form more complex objects.
- To make something much larger, the tubes have to be connected together.
- This means that many small component words can be connected together to create a word with a new meaning.
- It has more than one pipe connected together, with the bottom closed.
- The announcers said those words as if they were all connected together.
- The project consists of four individual wind farms connected together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.