"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three men served on the board together from 1971 to 1973.
- The current five members have served together on the Committee since 2001.
- All of these men had served together at one time and knew each other well.
- But if you want to have the children and the parents served together, they've got to be in some agency.
- They'd served together for three years, but it was only recently that they had become close.
- In the two years they'd served together, he had never- not once- seen a look on her face like the one she wore now.
- They'd served together on and off for over twenty years.
- In the army, soldiers of all ethnic groups serve together.
- They are the first husband and wife to serve together in a state cabinet.
- But in the time they'd served together, he had come to value her opinions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.