"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These three books taken together might cost £1, or probably less.
- You can take both together for a short period of time.
- Taken together these amount to a 4.2 percent growth rate.
- As they deal with the same subject, the following questions will be taken together.
- As they deal with the same subject, Questions 46 and 47 will be taken together.
- But the key question is - will all of these efforts taken together really make a difference?
- The group then look at the pictures they took together.
- But this is not true when the features are taken together.
- There are small things that, taken together, make a difference.
- Taken together, these two steps will save American families $2.6 billion over five years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.