"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the two were drawn together by more than her case.
- In the heat of the kitchen the two women are drawn together.
- The good part of this is that we can be drawn together.
- Behind her the younger children had drawn together as if to form a support.
- It was one of the reasons they'd been drawn together.
- Then he can't help it, and the two of them are drawn together in ways not even the movie can explain.
- The ends of the lines drew together to a point.
- It was the first time that these features had all been drawn together.
- He felt there was a purpose in their being drawn together.
- The two are drawn together by their past relationship, although the men have changed roles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.