"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They train together, and both are on the national team.
- The two girls have trained together for more than a year.
- They have spent thousands of hours training together in their country's most popular sport.
- But what made this work was that all four of them had actually trained together.
- The players in each pair were then allowed time to train together.
- Two people who had trained together were taking position in case a third party attacked.
- They had trained together for a month before their missions and got to know one another.
- As a result, groups that trained together performed better in the task.
- He came to see me almost every year, and sometimes we trained together.
- More and more there are groups of people training together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.