"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We will stick together and keep working for the cause.
- They stick together, both trying to make a living on what they've learned.
- He was in a position much like my own, and we must stick together.
- "We just have to stick together and take care of each other."
- He said having players who would stick together in hard times was even more important than the game plan.
- I love my husband but sometimes women must stick together.
- My guess was they'd stick together as a group of four.
- It's going to be important for us to stick together.
- This is a game where you and your friends need to stick close together.
- They plan that everyone must have a defense for themselves and stick together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.