"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted to see for himself how the show was put together.
- Without a deal to race for another team, Said put together his own.
- You've got more than the rest of us put together.
- I have more experience than all the rest put together.
- He's got more experience than the lot of you put together.
- A development team can be put together in one of several ways.
- But what we haven't seen is all three put together.
- She was a better man than the rest of them put together!
- Or the time to keep herself so well put together.
- Put together one way, they could take their place in the board room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.