"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three men crowded together in front of the case.
- Only one guest room was available, so they had to crowd into that together.
- It seemed to him that the question made the little group of men crowd closer together.
- The clothes are not crowded together, and each piece is given special treatment.
- All were crowded together within a length and a half.
- You'd have half the station in here, crowded together, under your direct influence.
- Some people had no homes, others were crowded together in little rooms.
- Beyond him I saw people crowded together, sitting on the furniture or the floor.
- We're vulnerable because there are so many of us crowded together.
- This many people crowded together, it changes the nature of the atmosphere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.