"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the first seven hours in the water, the four Americans clung together.
- I ran to her and we were in each other's arms, clinging together.
- He just put his arms round me and we clung together.
- We were close now, clinging together, and neither of us moved.
- For a moment the two of them clung together like children lost in the forest.
- We started walking out of the station, still clinging together.
- They clung together without saying anything for a few moments.
- Families clung together, others were calling out for friends and loved ones.
- The two women clung together for a moment before Holly could find her voice.
- But even as the two men clung together and stared, so there was movement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.