"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However everyone else is happy, and they all dance together.
- We've always had the guys dance together on the show but they've never really done it in each other's arms before.
- "Let there be a future in which all people will dance together."
- I have seen the island where they come to dance together.
- "When people learn to dance together, they can get along."
- So what we decided is to have people dancing together, too.
- Here you almost never see old and young people dancing together.
- They have been dancing together for more than 11 years.
- She was a pretty girl, and they had danced together more than once.
- Later they dance together, even after the lights are turned off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.