"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the story, both the parents and the children would sleep together at night.
- They do not even sleep together in the same room!
- I told you how we'd even sleep together in the same bed.
- If kids want to sleep together, it doesn't have to be in a foreign city at night.
- Every evening now they meet each other for love and to sleep together.
- That night, they fall in love but do not sleep together.
- If you mean do we sleep together, the answer's no.
- She comes to visit his college and they sleep together that night.
- I was never the one who didn't feel like sleeping together.
- John Paul gets lost in the moment and they end up sleeping together again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.