"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lumped together, these two groups were no more than 4000 strong.
- It doesn't matter, because at some point they all got lumped together.
- You and me getting lumped together on the same job like this?
- Since the environmental movement began, all these crises have been lumped together.
- While such funds are often lumped together, many now use very different criteria.
- The point, he said, is that different factors affect each companies, although they are lumped together under technology.
- "People on the street get lumped together, but there are so many types," he said.
- Though lumped together in articles like this, the two laws are actually quite different.
- They haven't thrown well - they're both kind of lumped together.
- Unemployment, lack of security and immigration are too often lumped together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.