"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But some little time you can spare among us.
- No time to spare for her; I whirled and flung myself once more on Brown.
- I had neither the time nor the men to spare to construct permanent wharves.
- There were plenty more to take their places and I had neither the time nor ammunition to spare in venting my anger.
- It seemed only a matter of time before the great gods would have time to spare to crush him, if that was what they wanted.
- But I don't have either the time or the energy to spare.
- It means that we have yet a little time to spare.
- Towards the marshes I now went straight, having no time to spare.
- There's no help for it, said the man, forbearingly, but with little time to spare for her.
- With just six months to go, this city and country have little if any time to spare.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.