"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He heard of some men needing someone for a short time.
- I was suddenly getting something I'd needed for a long time and it made me feel very giving with him.
- Drug companies using price increases in this way can sell more drugs than customers actually need, at least for a time.
- We needed the fire for only a little time.
- These may be needed for only a short time until your illness improves.
- These people will need support for a long time, but something should be required of them in return.
- We had a careless way, but one gave the other what was needed, for a time.
- Then perhaps you will not need it for a long time.
- You are the man I have needed for a long time.
- Under any circumstances, Haiti will need international support for a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.