"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you have any interest in the actual story here, the LA Times has been covering it.
- The film school has been profiled by various news organizations, most recently the LA Times.
- "It's hard for me to imagine a movie that does $700m-plus doesn't have ongoing value," he told the LA Times.
- My wife sent me a link at the LA Times.
- It was poorly received by the LA Times as well.
- But check out this story in today's LA Times.
- The LA Times was on the bottom step; he picked it up.
- The LA Times saw this as the 109th best (or second worst) episode.
- And that made me think of the LA Times.
- The LA Times found that "the archives tell another story".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.