"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book also extended the history of the eight hour day movement to colonial times.
- Women came to play an important role in education and welfare during colonial times.
- In colonial times, people gathered two days after an election for the results.
- It has been a poor area since early colonial times.
- In colonial times, this region had a very small population.
- However, this is far less than older reports from colonial times.
- A number of economic activities were carried out during the colonial times.
- Since colonial times, European culture and influence has played a major part in the region.
- After reading this article, would you like to have lived during colonial times?
- The city has been an important center of secondary education since colonial times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.