"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About two years ago, we found backs off all the time.
- It's the only thing that makes 3:59 anything more than taking five seconds off my best time.
- Well, actually, she was depressed on and off all the time.
- Obviously her technique was off the first time around and hands would be needed.
- I can remember having to cut it off the first time, and the memory quickly makes me feel like crying.
- But, yeah, people rip each other off all the time.
- "I took five seconds off my time in the 40," he said.
- Took me hands off all the time up the Thames.
- We've been the underdog and people write us off all the time.
- If I had something similar for my daily 6out-6home, it would probably slash a third off the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.