"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sighing, I shifted for the billionth time, picked up a paper clip, and began tapping the table.
- Ryan checked his watch for the billionth time.
- No, it was the Borg who killed him, he repeated to himself for perhaps the billionth time.
- Elvis is rolling over in his grave, for the ten billionth time:
- The eerily youthful Lulu gets to do her "weeeeeeeeeellllllllll" for approximately the billionth time of her career.
- I was up all night, realizing that for the one billionth time.
- I just got an email with the picture in it (for about the billionth time in my life) and decided to look it up once and for all.
- He saw only with his inner eye, saw the tumbling bodies, reliving his bereavement for the billionth time, slipping easily back into his self-assumed role of Job.
- What the hell, I'll read my favourite book again for the eleventy billionth time!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.