"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, just the time involved - how could you ever build that thing?
- The information helped me to calculate the time involved and the amount of film required.
- The time and distance involved can leave the birds with little food for their offspring.
- So it in a quantity that involves energy and time.
- "It does seem to involve time, though we aren't sure how."
- Company should prove to be a sound investment of time and effort for all those involved.
- Direct perception involves travel and time out of the office.
- Good for you, although your plan does involve substatial effort and time of course.
- A major difference between the capture and the release will be the time involved because of the distance traveled.
- The other sense of type did not involve time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.