"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Why invest the time when you think you've done a lot of research on your own?"
- But the time invested appears to be worth it.
- Still, I think you can't blame a man who doesn't have any more than his time and labor invested for taking a hike.
- For those who worry about low back pain that has not yet appeared, an exercise program is time well invested.
- The majority did not know the best time to invest in a bond fund (when interest rates are expected to fall).
- The concerts may not cost anything, but are well worth the time invested.
- But for all the time and manpower invested, you could mobilize 50 people much more cost effectively.
- Now, after all the time invested, it would be disastrous for both teams if the multimillionaires failed to trade places.
- You need to find an experienced, trustworthy individual who has both the time and inclination to invest in your success.
- But the acquisitions and time invested had worn out his pocketbook, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.