"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Roanoke has but one voice, that of the Roanoke Times.
- He was a reporter for The Roanoke Times.
- Letters and opinion pieces occasionally rocket forth from The Roanoke Times.
- I'm on the front page of the Roanoke Times.
- They have a feature which would profoundly disturb the Roanoke Times.
- Diversity of opinion - what a disruptive thought for the Roanoke Times and the Guardian.
- After the war, Greene became a reporter for The Roanoke Times.
- His father is the president and publisher of The Roanoke Times.
- He was ranked as the 9th best prospect in the state of Virginia by The Roanoke Times.
- The Roanoke Times established a web site in 1995 and has developed a web portal at Roanoke.com.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.