"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Brady is given an advice column in the Living section of the Chicago Times.
- After leaving office, Harrison was owner and editor of the Chicago Times from 1891 to 1893.
- Storey left for the Chicago Times in 1861, taking a lot of the staff with him.
- She also wrote to the editor of the Chicago Times.
- At age 19, Wilkie joined the staff of the Chicago Times as a reporter.
- The rival Chicago Times offered $5,000 for proof that the story was true.
- She also wrote to the editor of the Chicago Times, known for its sensational journalism.
- "You must have been reading the Chicago Times."
- In the other story, Arnold was interviewed by the Chicago Times:
- Published by the Chicago Times, it ran from June 3, 1940 to 1956.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.