"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although the Mandate had no time limitation, it held rulers to a clear standard.
- The game has no energy bar which lets the player play it without time limitations.
- Another way around the time limitation was to issue a selection on both sides of a single record.
- Like the time limitation, of course, and the other civilians.
- Which meant that Damian could stand under the woman's window and call her out some dark night, no time limitation.
- Due to time limitations only a limited number of industry representatives will be invited to each meeting.
- "They did not set out any time limitations," she said.
- Are there time limitations on debate on the House floor?
- Among these could be for example, a time limitation or the determination of an arbiter.
- The reason the time limitation exists is to see if the couple can reconcile.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.